Insurance for Personal & Auto Injury Cases :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
Contact the Law Office of Doug Goyen at (972) 599 4100 if you need a Dallas injury lawyer regarding your automobile & injury insurance issues or other personal injury issue.
Types of Coverage in Automobile Injury Cases:
Insurance disputes are just part of making an insurance claim. If you are making a claim, you are likely going to have a dispute with the insurance company. Your insurance company (or the other person's insurance company) is not in business to pay claims. They are in business to "not pay claims" - or pay as little as they can possibly get away with. They are a business, usually an incorporated business that has obligations to its shareholders or owners. The shareholders' bottom line is profitability, not whether they are treating you fairly. Your case is just a number in a long, long, long line of numbers of claims made. They have heard every sob story before, about how the lights will be turned out, how your loved one needs surgery to save their life, about how you will go bankrupt, lose your house and end up on the streets. Unfortunately, the adjusters become immune to these pleas for help. They really do not care - they hear this multiple times a day, every day, and get to where they have contempt for these statements. When you hang up the phone with them, the adjuster spins around in his cubicle, looking for a coworker across the way in their cubicle, and makes fun of how upset you were. Sounds harsh? It is, but that is the reality in dealing with insurance adjusters.
We help people in the Dallas, North Texas area who are looking to their insurance company in an attempt to process a claim who have insurance disputes. We help with coverage disputes, liability disputes, and other issues in dealing with insurers. If you have been injured and are being unfairly denied by the insurance company, call us for our assistance. Our office has experience both working for insurance companies and in working against them. We can discuss your options and help you obtain an appropriate and quick result.
Some areas we can help with include uninsured or underinsured motorist claims, personal injury protection (PIP), nursing home claims, construction claims, disability claims, property and casualty claims, life insurance claims, homeowner and fire insurance claims.
Personal Injury areas we help with are:Auto Accident and Injury Cases, Personal Injury Cases, 18 Wheeler & Commercial Vehicle Injury Accident Cases, Motorcycle Accident and Injury Cases, Wrongful Death Cases, Pedestrian Injured by Automobile Cases, Slip and Fall & Premises Cases, Workplace & Constructions Injury Cases, Dog Bite Injury Cases, Bicyclers Hit by Automobile Cases .
If you want to discuss your insurance claim, contact us at (972) 599-4100 or contact us online for a free initial consultation.
By Doug Goyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Injury Auto Liability Insurance :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Insurance Is Refusing to Cover Claim :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Auto Liability Insurance in Texas :: Dallas Accident Attorney
- PIP and UM/UIM Coverage :: Dallas Automobile Injury Lawyer
- Uninsured Motorist Insurance :: Dallas Accident Attorney
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage UIM :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury Protection (PIP) :: Dallas Accident Lawyer
- Using Personal Injury Protection :: Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
- Medpay Insurance :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Property Damage / Repairing your Vehicle :: Dallas Accident Attorney
- Negotiating with Adjuster - pt 1 :: Dallas Injury Attorney
- Negotiating with Adjuster - pt 2 :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Negotiating with Adjuster - pt 3 :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Reasons Adjusters Deny Claims :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Tort Reform Has Turned Truth on its Head :: Dallas Injury Attorney
- Being Sued? Beware of YOUR Insurance Company :: Dallas Injury Lawyer