Dallas Injury Lawyer / Dallas - Fort Worth Auto Accident Attorney
Call (972) 599-4100 for a free initial consultation with a Dallas injury lawyer / Dallas - Fort Worth auto accident attorney.
Your case is important. Your decision on what lawyer to hire to handle your case is just as important. You need a lawyer who will be as tough, aggressive, intelligent, and persistent as is needed to get the best possible result you can obtain for your case - that is what we offer. The phone call to our office is free, so is the initial consultation with our Dallas injury lawyer. You have nothing to lose by contacting us regarding your case, but you may have everything to lose in your case if you do not call. If you need help from a Dallas - Fort Worth auto accident attorney, we can help.
If you need help from a Dallas Car Accident Attorney, Dallas Personal Injury Attorney, 18 Wheeler and Commercial Vehicle Injury Accidents Attorney, Dallas Motorcycle Accident Lawyer, Dallas Wrongful Death Attorney, Dallas Pedestrian Injury Lawyer, Dallas Slip and Fall Lawyer, Dallas Workplace Injury Attorney, Dallas Dog Bite Lawyer, or Dallas Bike Accident Attorney we can help.
PERSONAL INJURY CASES
What our Dallas Texas personal injury lawyer does for you: Regarding personal injury cases - Our staff deal with the insurance company so you don't have to. Insurance companies are not easy to work with and often, they are difficult to communicate with. We will take the burden off your shoulders in dealing with the insurance company and will handle your auto accident injury claim from start to finish.
We help you determine what you are able to recover on your case. Damages often recoverable in personal injury cases include the following:
Past and future medical bills, past and future lost earning capacity, past and future lost income, past and future physical impairment, past and future disfigurement, past and future mental anguish, past and future pain and suffering, property damage, loss of use of your property - such as rental car bills, storage, total loss of property, diminished value of property, loss of body member (arm, leg, . . .), loss of body capacity (hearing, eyesight, . . . ), loss of consortium (spouse, parental, child/filial), loss of services, emotional/mental trauma (bystander injury), prenatal injury, exemplary damages, prejudgment interest, attorney's fees, and court costs. (continued . . .)
What we charge:
You owe nothing unless we recover for you. This is referred to as a contingency fee. A Dallas injury lawyer will charge a percentage of what they can recover for you, this is common in Dallas, Texas, and throughout the nation. It is a performance based contract where the lawyer is paid based on how he performs. This places the personal injury lawyer's interests with your interests. The more the personal injury lawyer can recover for you, the more he recovers for himself. If the personal injury lawyer recovers nothing, you owe no fees.
Mr. Goyen worked the Insurance Industry as an auto accident injury claims adjuster starting in 1989 and then for 7 years before starting his law office. Doug Goyen has worked as a Dallas injury lawyer since 1997. Doug Goyen has handled personal injury claims on one side or the other during the decades of the 80's, 90's, 00's, and now in the 10's. Our office has decades of experience handling claims for or against insurers. Protect yourself. Call for a free initial consultation.
An auto accident can be a jolting & life changing experience - if you are injured in the Dallas area you will want to at least consult with a Dallas- Fort Worth Auto Accident Attorney. You don't expect an injury or accident to happen. You haven't budgeted for the costs of having to go to the emergency room, take a ride in an ambulance, have a CT Scan, pay your deductible for your car, take time off from work due to an injury, take time off from work due to the hoops the insurance company is making you jump through. All this can put you in a big financial bind. Its much worse if you have a high health insurance deductible, or worse yet - no health insurance.
The auto liability insurance company for the person who hit you makes no promises. You think about needing a personal injury lawyer, but you think that you can handle it yourself. You think to your self "I don't want to be one of "those people" who hire an attorney just because they suffered an injury in an accident". You decide to give your statement to the insurance company, go to the doctor, gather your bills, and submit everything to the insurance company yourself.
The auto liability insurance company is hoping you fall into this trap - there is a reason they discourage you from contacting a Dallas injury lawyer. They will use your statements you make to them against you. Often, they will take your statement out of context, or worse yet they will just make up something. They take advantage of the fact that you have no idea what the settlement value of your injury case is. They use your statements you gave them for an excuse to deny your claim or offer you a percentage of what they really owe, even if you did absolutely nothing wrong.
Types of Coverage in Automobile Injury Cases:
If this sounds familiar, you need to call our Dallas injury lawyer today. We handle injury automobile accidents daily. Attorneys are in a position to help you negotiate a settlement with the insurance company. Auto accidents are difficult to navigate. You need a lawyer with years experience. You need a lawyer with experience working both for and against insurance companies. Call our Dallas Texas personal injury lawyer for a free phone consultation regarding your case and what you should do to protect your rights.
Personal Injury areas we help with are:
- Auto Accidents
- Personal Injury
- 18 Wheeler & Commercial Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrians Injured by Automobiles
- Slip & Falls & Premises Cases
- Workplace & Construction Injuries
- Dogbite Injuries
- Bicyclers hit by Automobiles
Contact us at (972) 599 4100 to speak to a Dallas injury lawyer about your case.
By Doug Goyen, email@example.com
- Personal Injury Elements :: Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
- Automobile Accidents :: Dallas Injury Accident Attorney
- 18 Wheeler & Commercial Vehicle Injury Accidents :: Dallas Injury Attorney
- Motorcycle Accidents :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Bicycle Accidents :: Dallas Injury Attorney
- Slip and Fall & Premises Liability :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accidents :: Dallas Injury Attorney
- Slip & Fall Accidents :: Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
- Premises Liability :: Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
- Wrongful Death Lawyer :: Dallas Attorney
- Wrongful Death Case :: Dallas Lawyer
- Animal & Dog Bites :: Dallas Dog Bite Attorney
- Construction Accident and Injury :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Workplace Injury :: Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
- Personal Injury :: Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
- Boating Accidents :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Medical Malpractice :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Insurance for Personal & Auto Injury Cases :: Dallas Injury Lawyer
- Damages in Negligence Cases :: Dallas Personal Injury Attorney
- Liability Issues Negligence Cases :: Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer
- Settlement Calculation for Personal Injury Cases :: Dallas Accident Attorney
- Dallas DWI Lawyer / Criminal Defense Attorney
- ALR (Administrative License Revocation Hearings)
- Driving While Intoxicated & Traffic Violations
- Occupational Licenses
- Revocation or Revoke Probation
- Driving With License Suspended / Invalid - DWLS / DWLI
- Family Violence / Domestic Violence / Assault
- Theft / Theft by Check / Hot Check / Theft of Services
- Vice Unit Enforcements: Alcohol, Adult Establishments, Gambling
- Expunge Criminal Records