Practice Areas of the Law Office of Doug Goyen
1) Injured in an Auto Accident: We represent people injured in motor vehicle accidents. Our clients are those who were injured by the negligence of another person who caused the injury (see: Injured in an Auto Accident). Car Accidents: The Law Office of Doug Goyen's Dallas- Fort Worth auto accident attorneys represent people who have been injured in a car accident. Your Dallas car accident lawyer at the Law Office of Doug Goyen takes care of your claim and ensures you recover the maximum amount of insurance coverage, from all the different insurance coverages, that your claim can receive. Typically collisions of vehicles are not "accidents". They are usually the result of careless conduct, where the person knows what they are doing is careless. Acting without using proper care (careless behavior) is not "accidental" behavior, it is intentional behavior - and that intentional behavior that leads to the accident is why you are able to recover from that person. If a person intentionally decides to speed, or to try to beat a red light, or to text on your phone, or to drive when intoxicated or too tired, or to put on makeup while driving, or to mess with presets on their radio while driving in traffic, or to change lanes suddenly without checking to ensure the way is clear, etc, etc. These are not "accidents" that lead to these collisions as most people think of accidents. These are careless behaviors that are preventable that cause these injury collisions or injury "accidents". This is why our law allows you to recover from negligent drivers who cause injury or damage. They usually do not intend to hurt anyone, or damage anyone's property, but they take the risk of doing so by participating in behavior that everyone knows will lead you to having an accident eventually - distracted driving, speeding, disregarding traffic devices, not paying proper attention to their surroundings, drunk driving, etc.
In most cases, a car accident injury is due to avoidable careless or negligent behavior, not accidental behavior. Dallas injury attorney representing Auto Accidents with injuries: A car accident injury or fatality can be life changing. Call the Law Office of Doug Goyen at (972) 599 4100 to find out how our Dallas injury lawyer can help in your situation. People do not expect a car accident injury to happen. Most people have not budgeted for the costs of having to go to the emergency room, an ambulance ride, a CT Scan, the cost of your car's deductible, lost time from work due to your injury, time off from work due to the hoops the insurance company is making you jump through. All this can put you in a big financial bind. If your injury is severe, then you don't have the time nor the ability to fight the insurance company to cover all your financial needs. You are busy trying to heal, or trying to help your loved one(s) heal. You have help, call the Law Office of Doug Goyen at (972) 599 4100 and we can start putting the pieces back into place.
The Dallas injury lawyer assigned to your case takes over handling your personal injury claims for your case. Your attorney deals with the burden of negotiating with the insurance company, gathering all medical bills and records needed, gathering all other proof the auto insurance will require, and with dealing with the automobile insurance company, or other insurance company(s) that must be dealt with in order for you to recover the largest amount you are able to recover in your situation.
2) Injured in a Motorcycle Accident: We represent people injured while riding their motorcycles who are struck by negligent drivers (see: Injured in a Motorcycle Accident).
3) Injured Riding a Bicycle and Hit by a Motor Vehicle: We represent people injured while riding their bicycles for exercise, transportation, or recreation, who were hit by a motor vehicle due to the negligence of the person driving the motor vehicle (see: Injured Riding a Bicycle and Hit by a Motor Vehicle).
4) Injured While Walking as a Pedestrian and Hit by a Motor Vehicle: We represent people injured while walking as pedestrians who have been struck by a motor vehicle due to the negligence of the driver of the motor vehicle (see: Injured While Walking as a Pedestrian and Hit by a Motor Vehicle).
5) Injured by a Commercial Vehicle - 18 Wheeler, Work Truck, Bus, Taxi or other Work Vehicle: We represent people who have been injured by a commercial vehicle. In other words, if they were struck due to the negligence of the driver of an 18 wheeler, work truck, bus, taxi, or other work vehicle (see: Injured by a Commercial Vehicle - 18 Wheeler, Work Truck, Bus, Taxi or other Work Vehicle).
6) Injured by a Dog Bite or Animal Attack: We represent people who have been injured due to a dog attack or other animal who injures that person due to the negligence of the owner of that animal (see: Injured by a Dog Bite or Animal Attack).
7) Injured in the Workplace while at your Job: We represent people who have been injured in their workplace due to the negligence of another employee, their employer, another company that was doing work at the same place, auto collision, or other causes of injury due to negligence (see: Injured in the Workplace while at your Job).
8) Injured in a Store or other Premises such as a Slip and Fall: We represent people who have been injured in "slip and fall" accidents where the person who owned the premises was negligent, had a dangerous condition on their premises, and due to their negligence the dangerous condition caused an injury (see: Injured in a Store or other Premises such as a Slip and Fall).
9) Killed by the Negligence of Another Person or Company - Wrongful Death: We represent the estates and heirs of those killed by the negligence of others in what are called Wrongful Death cases (see: Killed by the Negligence of Another Person or Company - Wrongful Death).
10) Injured by the Negligence of a Company, Utility, or Municipality: We represent those who have been physicallyinjured or killed by a negligent company, utility, or municipality (see: Injured by the Negligence of a Company, Utility, or Municipality).