Fort Worth Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you are looking for a Fort Worth motorcycle accident lawyer call (972) 599 4100. We will start working on your case immediately. Attorney Doug Goyen has represented residents as a Fort Worth auto accident attorney since 1997. The Law Office of Doug Goyen has settled thousands of accident cases for millions of dollars for our clients. We provide powerful, experienced, and aggressive representation for our clients. You can count on us to get the compensation you deserve for your case.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident you have concerns about medical bills, missed time from work and lost income, where to get medical treatment and how you can afford the treatment needed, how to get the full value for any personal injury settlement, and how to find a Fort Worth personal injury lawyer that will handle your accident case.
Motorcycle accident cases are frequently complex and necessitate the assistance of skilled accident attorneys. Insurance companies will offer inadequate settlements to accident victims who are unaware of the value of their claim and will try to settle quickly, knowing that victims must pay medical bills and other expenses. Motorcycle accident attorneys are ardent advocates for our clients, standing up and demanding fair and just compensation for our client’s claims.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen’s Fort Worth motorcycle accident attorney will do the following:
- Investigate your accident and identify all responsible parties.
- Find all relevant insurance policies, whether held by you or any other responsible parties.
- Obtain your medical records so that our experts can review them and determine your recovery prognosis.
- Make a list of your past, current, and projected costs and losses as a result of the accident, including future financial and medical care requirements.
- File accident claims with insurance companies and negotiate any and all necessary settlements
- Submit an accident lawsuit to the appropriate court when needed.
- If necessary, present your case in a court of law.
If you have already received a settlement offer from an insurance company, you should have it reviewed by an attorney at the Law Office of Doug Goyen. Our Fort Worth personal injury lawyers can assess your car accident claim and ensure that any settlement amount and terms cover not only your immediate needs but also any unforeseen future expenses.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen helps you get the money from the insurance company to get your medical bills paid, get your money for your lost income, and get you the full value of your personal injury settlement for your injury in the wreck. We will help you find a medical facility that can treat you for your injury and get the medical facility to defer billing for your treatment until we can settle your case.
Contact the Law Office of Doug Goyen today at (972) 599 4100, or contact us on our website contact form. We give free case reviews. We charge no fee unless you win!
Damages recoverable in motorcycle accident personal injury cases often can include the following:
- Past and future medical bills: The amount of the medical bills necessary to treat your injury, both in the past and future.
- Past and future lost earning capacity: The amount of money you could have earned had you not been injured.
- Past and future lost income: The amount of money you actually did lose due to the injury and will lose in the future.
- Past and future physical impairment: How you have been physically impaired in the past due to your injury, and how you will be physically impaired in the future.
- Past and future disfigurement: How the injury has physically disfigured you in the past, and how it will do so in the future.
- Past and future mental anguish: How your physical injury has caused the mental anguish to a high degree, to the point that it is more than mere disappointment, resentment, embarrassment, or anger, and how it will do so in the future.
- Past and future pain and suffering: Compensation is allowed based on the common sense, knowledge, and sense of justice of a jury. Determining the value of pain and suffering in terms of settling a claim is therefore done by trying to think of how a jury – who doesn’t know anyone involved – will think the value is.
- Property damage: Damage done to your property, such as your motorcycle, or helmet, or phone, or glasses are all recoverable in an accident case.
- Loss of use of your property: Such as rental bills – or the value of what it would have cost to rent another motorcycle while you are without it due to the accident.
- Storage: If your motorcycle was towed from the scene and stored in a storage yard, you will have bills for that storage. This is recoverable in an accident or motor vehicle wreck case.
- Total loss of property: If your motorcycle was destroyed and cannot be repaired, you are entitled to recover the value of it just prior to the accident happening.
- Diminished value of the property: If your motorcycle has been repaired, but is now worth a lower amount of money due to it having been involved in the accident, then you are entitled to recover money for the diminished value.
- Loss of body member or mental function: If you have lost an arm, leg, or mental function or capacity due to the accident or injury, then you may recover damages for the harm that was caused.
- Loss of consortium: If the injury severe enough that it has caused you to no longer enjoy the companionship of your family members, then you are entitled to recover for how this has damaged your family relationships.
- Loss of services: If a husband or wife can no longer do their normal household duties due to the injury, then they are entitled to recover compensation for this.
The first step in protecting your rights is to retain the services of a Fort Worth motorcycle accident lawyer to assist you with your accident and injury claim. Consult with an actual attorney about your case. If you are directed to a case manager and are not permitted to speak with the attorney, do not use that attorney’s office. You should speak with the lawyer who is actually representing you. The Law Office of Doug Goyen’s attorney deals with each client directly. Call (972) 599 4100.
1) Seek medical attention for your injury. If you are still in pain after leaving the scene of the accident, you must seek medical attention to be examined and treated for your injuries. If you don’t know where to go for treatment or how you’ll pay for it, the Law Office of Doug Goyen can help you find a medical facility that will see you. We can assist you in locating a medical facility that will accept a letter of protection from our law firm guaranteeing the medical facility that they will be paid once the automobile insurance company releases funds for your injury claim. This way, you’ll be able to get the treatment you require for your injury.
2) Get your own estimate of your motorcycle’s damage. Do not rely solely on the insurance adjuster’s estimate. Insurance companies write estimates that are lower than the actual cost of repairs, with the expectation that your body shop will contact them for supplemental payments as they work on repairing it. Issues arise when there is a liability dispute with the insurance company. If they refuse to pay for the damage until liability is resolved, you may need to file a lawsuit and include your motorcycle’s damage in that lawsuit. If you do not have your own estimate, you will be forced to accept the insurance company’s low estimate and will not be able to recover the full value.
3) Take clear photographs of the damage to your motorcycle. You want the photos to show what damage was done in case they are needed for your claim. Give any photos you take to your attorney.
4) Do not speak with any insurance adjusters before consulting with an attorney. Do not speak with the insurance adjuster if you have been injured in a motorcycle accident. In injury claims, the insurance adjuster’s job is to pay as little as possible on the claim. They will deny your claim if they can find a reason to do so. Engage the services of a personal injury attorney to negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf.
5) Be careful about what you post on social media. Assume that the insurance adjuster and the insurance company’s lawyers will see anything you post on social media. Insurance companies love to collect images and posts from injured people’s social media accounts and use them against them. If you are injured and post photos of yourself out with friends or family, the insurance company will use those posts against you to argue that you must not have been that hurt because you were out with your friends and family on a regular basis.
Call the Law Office of Doug Goyen at (972) 599 4100 for a free consultation with our Fort Worth motorcycle accident lawyer, or contact us on our website contact form. We look forward to speaking with you about your case!
Call our office to schedule a free consultation and strategy session with a Fort Worth accident lawyer. The strategy session includes a summary of your case, an evaluation of the legal issues involved, and an identification of the most important legal issues about your case that we can identify during the session. We will send you a copy of the strategy session via email.HOW MUCH WE CHARGE – CONTINGENCY FEE
There is no fee unless and until you win! If we work on your case, we charge a contingency fee, which means that if we don’t win, we don’t get paid. The better we serve you, the better we are compensated – our interest is the same as yours.
By Doug Goyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort Worth Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Distracted Driving Lawyer
- Fort Worth DWI Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Head-On Collision Lawyer
- Fort Worth Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer
- Fort Worth Side-Impact Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Tailgating Lawyer
- Fort Worth Truck Accident Lawyer
- Fort Worth Wrongful Death Attorney
- Intersection Accident Lawyer
- Rear-End Accident Lawyer