Plano Rear-End Accident Attorney
Have you been injured in a rear-end collision caused by another driver? Do you need a Plano rear-end accident attorney? Rear-end collisions are one of the most common types of car accidents. They are most common at intersections, but they can also happen at other places such as on the highway. Even at slower speeds, rear-end collisions can result in serious injuries and property damage.
For more than 23 years, our Plano auto accident attorneys at the Law Office of Doug Goyen have been assisting clients injured in rear-end collisions and have successfully recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our clients.
You have no control over other drivers. You had no control over the vehicle that hit you from behind. You can reclaim control by hiring a lawyer for your injury from your rear-end auto accident. You may be able to file a damages lawsuit seeking financial compensation for any injuries or losses sustained in the accident.
For a free consultation, please contact us at (972) 599-4100.
Drivers of motor vehicles have a responsibility to keep a safe distance between themselves and other vehicles. The reality in Plano is that many drivers do not follow this simple rule, resulting in serious accidents on our roads. A driver who collides with the vehicle in front of them is generally assumed to be at fault for the accident because they failed to maintain a safe driving distance between their vehicle and the vehicle in front of them.
A variety of negligent acts can result in rear end collisions. The following are the most common causes of rear end collisions:
- Distracted driving such as cell phone use, texting or other internal car distractions
- Following too closely or tailgating
- Multiple car accidents with chain reactions
- Reckless driving and road rage
- Vehicles stopping due to traffic or red lights
- Driving while fatigued
- Driving while intoxicated
Causes of a rear end collision accident are well-known. To ensure a successful recovery, an attorney must understand the applicable law and be able to demonstrate that the offending motor vehicle failed to act reasonably under the circumstances, which caused the accident.
As your Plano car accident lawyers, we are responsible for evaluating the unique facts of your case and maximizing the financial compensation results for you and your family. Our firm's accident lawyer has represented people who were injured in a rear-end motor vehicle accidents that resulted in a wide variety of injuries including:
- Back and neck injuries including spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Herniated discs to the back or to the neck
- Facial injuries and eye injuries
- Head injuries including concussions and traumatic brain injury
- Burn injuries
- Fractures to the arms, legs, chest, and other areas of the body
- Wrongful Death
- Neck Injuries including Whiplash: Whiplash is one of the most common injuries caused by a rear-end collision. Every year, over 3 million people in the United States are estimated to suffer a whiplash injury to their neck or back in car accidents, with many of these injuries being caused by rear-end collisions. Soft tissue injuries in car accident victims can cause pain that may resolve in a few months or last a lifetime of agony, discomfort, and disability.
Some injured people are unable to return to work or require ongoing medical treatment and care. Our car accident lawyers build strong cases for our clients, seeking compensation from all parties responsible for physical, emotional, and property damages.
We hire the experts needed to accurately present the elements of personal injury damages in your case to an insurance adjuster or jury in order to maximize the compensation for your injury case.
A person who has been injured has the right to be made whole. A settlement for a rear end collision will include compensation for any losses incurred as a result of the accident, which may include:
- Medical bills past and future
- Lost earning capacity past and future
- Loss of services
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Physical impairment
- Loss of consortium
- Wrongful death damages
Our personal injury lawyers have assisted countless individuals and families who have suffered serious injuries or death as a result of being hit by a car, truck, bus, or other motor vehicle in a rear end collision accident. We hire experts needed to prove your damages including pain and suffering, lost wages, the cost of care, and a variety of other monetary costs. We use experts to determine fair compensation needed for injury victims in order to assess what the costs will be for the rest of a victim's life in the case of permanent injuries.
Through trial preparation, the attorneys at the Law Office of Doug Goyen advocate for our clients' full financial recovery. If you have been injured in an auto accident, please contact our office to discuss your options. Call (972) 599-4100 and we can get started today.
- Plano Car Accident Lawyer
- Medical Bills Accident Attorney in Plano
- Pain and Suffering Lawyer in Plano
- Plano Bicycle Accident Attorney
- Plano Distracted Driver Accident Attorney
- Plano DWI Accident Lawyer
- Plano Intersection Accident Lawyer
- Plano Lost Income Lawyer
- Plano Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Plano Pedestrian Accident Attorney
- Plano Personal Injury Lawyer
- Plano Rear-End Accident Attorney
- Plano Red Light Accident Lawyer
- Plano Truck Accident Lawyer
- Plano Wrongful Death Lawyer