Grand Prairie Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Attorney Doug Goyen, a Grand Prairie pedestrian accident lawyer, has handled thousands of injury cases, including pedestrians hit by cars, and has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements. For our clients, the Law Office of Doug Goyen delivers knowledgeable, aggressive, and forceful representation. Pedestrians injured by autos require the assistance of car accident lawyers who are familiar with personal injury lawsuits. If you need a Grand Prairie Accident Attorney, call (972) 599 4100 right now.
Pedestrian accident attorneys in Grand Prairie recognize that their clients are in a lot of suffering. This is why they work so hard to ensure that their clients receive the compensation they are entitled to. You could sustain any of the following injuries, depending on the circumstances of your accident:
- Broken bones – When you’re hit by a car or SUV, your body takes a lot of punishment. Any portion of your body that makes direct contact with the vehicle will very certainly be hurt or damaged.
- Contusions and wounds — Even if you aren’t hit by the car, your body is likely to scrape against the asphalt. Deep cuts and contusions can result as a result of this.
- Facial disfigurement – If your pedestrian accident involves a lot of glass shattering, your face may be cut. Your face may be permanently disfigured as a result of this. If that’s the case, you’ll need many procedures to fix it.
- Neck and back injuries – If you’re hit by a car, you’re likely to have neck or back injuries.
- Traumatic brain injuries – A traumatic brain injury occurs when a person receives a severe blow to the head. Long-term memory problems can result from this type of injury. Headaches, nausea, and sleeplessness are all possible side effects.
- Injury to the spinal cord might leave you partially or completely paralyzed, depending on where the injury occurs.
- Amputation – If any of your limbs are severely cut or severed, you may need to have them amputated.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen’s personal injury lawyer will fight for you to be compensated for your injuries. You may also be able to sue for pain and suffering.
The statute of limitations is a legislation that applies to every case – it is a time limit you have to pursue your case. You only have two (2) years in Texas, so in a Grand Prairie case to launch a pedestrian accident case. This rule applies to all cases involving personal injury. Your pedestrian accident attorney in Grand Prairie will make certain that your claim is filed on time. Remember that the two-year period begins on the date of your accident. Your claim will be indefinitely barred if you fail to file on time, which means that if you miss the deadline you won’t be able to submit a new claim, and you will not be able to pursue any damages.THE LAW OFFICE OF DOUG GOYEN PROVIDES FREE CONSULTATIONS FOR INJURY CASES
It’s critical that you speak with a Grand Prairie pedestrian accident attorney as soon as possible following your accident. The majority of legal firms will provide a free initial consultation to potential clients. The Law Office of Doug Goyen is a perfect example of this. They will invite you to meet with an experienced pedestrian accident attorney. They’ll look through your case and offer you an estimate of how much it’s worth.
You and the attorney will have to make a choice after the meeting. You must determine whether or not you want The Law Office of Doug Goyen to handle your case. In addition, the attorney must decide whether to represent you. Pedestrian accident attorneys in Grand Prairie can’t afford to take on every case. They must ensure that only cases with a good likelihood of prevailing are accepted.
The following are some of the factors that may influence a lawyer’s choice to take your pedestrian accident case:
- What is the deadline for the statute of limitations to expire?
- Do you have adequate proof that the other driver was to blame for your accident?
- Is there proof that you’ve been injured?
- Is the insurance on the driver who hit you valid?
- What assets do they have if they don’t have insurance?
If you’ve been in a pedestrian accident, you’re probably in pain. The Law Office of Doug Goyen accident lawyer will pursue the defendants in order to obtain the compensation you are entitled to. You may be entitled to specific damages depending on the facts of your case and the severity of your injuries. The following are some of the losses:
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Treatment in the Future
- Earnings that have been lost in the past
- Future earnings have been lost.
- Pain and suffering
- Physical impairment
In a typical personal injury case, property damage would be sought. However, because pedestrians are on foot, these incidents rarely result in a claim for this type of damage. If you incur any kind of property damage, you can surely demand compensation in your lawsuit. You can seek compensation if, for example, an expensive piece of jewelry was destroyed as a result of the accident.
Pedestrian accident attorneys in Grand Prairie work hard to secure their clients the compensation they deserve. The Law Office of Doug Goyen’s attorneys are hired by accident victims for this reason. They are looking for justice. However, compensation serves as a sort of justice. In most pedestrian accident cases, the injuries are serious. Many of the victims are fortunate to be alive. Therefore, meeting with a professional accident lawyer as soon as possible following your accident is vital. You want to remember the events as soon as possible. You’ll also want to make sure you don’t miss the deadline for filing. It all comes down to showing the severity of your injuries in these circumstances. A pedestrian accident lawyer from the Law Office of Doug Goyen firm can assist you with this. They’ll work with the insurance carrier to expedite the settlement of your claim.
We deal with the insurance company and protect your rights while you focus on what you need to do to get better and take care of yourself and those around you.
Large commercial trucks do serious damage and cause serious injuries. We will fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve and protect your rights while you recover.
Drunk drivers cause serious injuries and death every year. We fight their insurance companies to get you compensated for the damage and injury they have caused you.
Pedestrians struck by vehicles can suffer serious injuries. We represent people injured in by negligent drivers and help our clients get compensation for their injury.
Bicyclists are at risk of serious injury if they are hit by a vehicle. We represent bicyclists who have been hit by careless drivers.
When bars or restaurants continue to over-serve drunk people, and those people cause accidents that result in injuries, we assist clients in obtaining compensation for their injuries.
We fight for the rights of motorcyclists who have been hurt by careless drivers. We are fighting for full compensation from the insurance company.
When someone dies as a result of negligence from a motor vehicle accident, the family and estate have a claim against the negligent parties. We represent families and estates in obtaining restitution for their losses
By Doug Goyen, email@example.com
Other Grand Prairie Pages
- Grand Prairie Personal Injury Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Car Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie DWI Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Truck Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorneys near me
- Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Arlington Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Frisco Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Garland Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Irving Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- McKinney Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Plano Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Denton Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Lewisville Personal Injury Lawyer near me
Car Accident Community Pages near Grand Prairie
- Auto Accident Attorneys near me
- Plano, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- McKinney, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Allen, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Addison, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Carrollton, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Denton, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Frisco, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Richardson, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Sherman, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Far North Dallas, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Farmers Branch, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Flower Mound, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Lewisville, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Rowlett, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- DWI Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Auto Insurance Used in Accidents
- Auto Accident Liability Insurance
- Collision, Comp, Rental, and Towing Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance Coverage in Texas
- Personal Injury Protection in Texas
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Car Wrecks
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Causes of Auto Accidents
- Children Injured In Accidents
- Damaged Vehicle and Liability Insurance
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way
- Health Insurance in Accidents
- Helpful Auto Accident Links
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Investigation After Car Wrecks
- Medical Care After Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries in Accidents & Whiplash
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Personal Injury Compensation Rights
- Rules of the Road and Accidents
- Suing the Auto Liability Insurer
- Texting and Driving