Grand Prairie Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Attorney Doug Goyen is a Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyer who specializes in personal injury cases involving auto accidents. Our customers benefit from our strong, competent, and aggressive representation. Attorney Goyen has represented thousands of persons wounded in accidents in the Grand Prairie, Texas region, and has helped motorcyclists recover millions of dollars in settlements.
According to research, when auto accident victims are represented by an attorney rather than attempting to deal with an auto insurance company on their own, they collect more in damages.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen, a Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyer, can provide a wide range of services geared at recovering the greatest amount for you and your family following an accident. These are some of the services available:
- We assist our clients in recouping the costs of their ambulance, hospital stay, emergency room physicians, and other medical expenses incurred as a result of the accident.
- Conduct a thorough investigation into the circumstances surrounding your accident.
- Examining all relevant insurance plans in your circumstance.
- We assist our clients in locating a medical facility that can treat their injury if they are unclear where to go for treatment.
- If our clients cannot afford the therapy they need for their injuries, we will help them find a medical facility that would defer billing them while they receive care.
- Assuring the timely filing of all paperwork.
- Assuring that our customers’ lost wages be reimbursed by their motor insurance provider if they were unable to work as a result of their injury.
- Providing assistance to clients in obtaining payment for vehicle damage, towing bills, storage fees, and rental car costs.
- Assisting our clients in recouping their out-of-pocket expenses as a result of an accident.
- Negotiating with the auto insurance company.
- Making a persuasive case in court for you.
- We work with our clients to get the most money possible for their pain and suffering, physical handicap, disfigurement, and other accident-related damages.
Contact Doug Goyen of the Law Office of Doug Goyen. Our clients benefit from the results we provide. We’ll sue your insurance company for payment of your medical expenditures. If you require medical attention, we will locate an institution that can provide it. We’ll sue the insurance company to recoup your lost wages. We will ensure that you receive the full value of your motorbike injury claim.
Doug Goyen has been a practicing attorney in Texas since 1997. He worked as an accident claims adjuster for insurance firms for many years before becoming a lawyer, giving him experience on both sides of the claims process. You will not be charged unless we win!
Our Grand Prairie motorcycle accident attorneys are well-versed in the types of serious, life-altering injuries that frequently occur in these collisions, including:
- Injuries to the spinal cord
- Various types of traumatic brain injuries
- Severe bruising and lacerations
- Road Rashes
- Amputation of a limb
- Internal organs are damaged.
- Internal hemorrhage
- Fractured or broken bones
- Neck injuries and back injuries
If you sustain these or other injuries in a motorcycle accident, you will require prompt medical attention following the accident as well as continued medical care in the weeks and months that follow in order to manage your symptoms and have a chance of recovery.
The expense of immediate and ongoing medical care after a motorbike accident is frequently far higher than people think, ranging from thousands to tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Fortunately, your Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyer may be able to submit an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf to receive compensation for all your medical bills, including:
- Surgical procedures
- Ambulance services
- Prescription medications
- X-rays, CT scans, MRIs and other diagnostic studies
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Mobility aids such as canes and crutches
- Consultations with doctors
Other types of compensation that our experienced attorneys may be able to obtain in an insurance claim or personal injury case include:
If your motorcycle was damaged in the accident, a Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyer can help you get compensation to repair or replace it.
This is something that can be obtained through an insurance claim or a personal injury lawsuit. However, we can only receive property damage compensation up to the limits of the other driver’s policy if we make an insurance claim.
Our experts can assist you in gathering adequate documentation of the cost of your vehicle’s damage or the bike’s fair replacement value.WAGES THAT HAVE BEEN LOST
Personal injuries, especially those sustained in motorcycle accidents, make it difficult or impossible to return to work immediately. You may be unable to work for hours, days, or weeks without being compensated.
If this occurs, our lawyers can seek compensation for all of your lost wages as a result of your injury. This could include wages lost due to time spent at the doctor receiving treatment.
Our Grand Prairie motorcycle accident attorneys can assist you with obtaining paperwork for missed pay, such as a doctor’s certificate declaring that your injuries prevent you from working. You will also require evidence from your employer detailing the times you were absent from work as well as your pay rate.PAIN AND SUFFERING
An injury caused by a motorbike accident can result in a tremendous deal of physical and emotional misery. Depression, worry, insomnia, terror, or repeating the disaster in your thoughts are all examples of emotional distress.
Through a personal injury claim, your motorcycle accident lawyer in Grand Prairie can seek compensation for any physical and mental troubles you are facing.
We can also assist you in obtaining paperwork for these damages, which do not have a monetary value, such as medical expenditures or property damage.
For example, we can assist you in obtaining medical documents that detail the physical and emotional issues you’re dealing with, as well as their severity. We may also suggest keeping a notebook in which you record the physical discomfort and mental challenges you face on a daily basis. You should always try to gather as much proof of your pain and suffering as possible, as this may help you receive this type of compensation.EARNING CAPACITY HAS BEEN LOST
Severe injuries might change a person’s life because they prevent them from returning to work or impair their ability to do some components of their profession. Because of their physical limitations, some victims have to change careers entirely. This can have a negative impact on your ability to make money now and in the future.
If your injury impacts your ability to earn a living in any manner, you may be eligible for lost earning capacity compensation. Based on your experience, skills, and education, this is determined based on what you would have earned if the injury had never happened.
Contact our Grand Prairie motorcycle accident attorneys now to discuss your case and discover if you are eligible for any type of compensation. We understand how important compensation is as you work to recover from your injuries and go on with your life.
Learn more about Texas motorcycle accidents, including statistics on financial losses and the leading causes of these collisions. Our Grand Prairie motorcycle accident attorneys handle cases involving a wide range of motorcycle accidents, including:
- Left-turn collisions happen when a motorbike travels through an intersection and a car traveling in the opposite direction makes a left turn into or in front of the motorcycle.
- Rear-end collisions occur when a car fails to stop in time to avoid colliding with the back of a motorcycle at red lights or stop signs.
- Car-door collisions – When a driver opens a car door adjacent to a moving lane of traffic and a motorcycle collides with the door, a car-door collision occurs.
- Accidents in which a car veers into another lane and collides with a biker are known as lane-change accidents.
- You may be entitled to compensation if you were hurt in one of these or any other motorbike accidents caused by another driver’s negligence.
The following are some examples of common forms of driver negligence that are frequently the cause of motorcycle accidents:
- Speeding drivers.
- Following too closely
- When changing lanes, not checking for blind areas
- When passing through an intersection, failing to yield
- Driving while distracted
- Driving while drowsy
- Disobeying traffic signs or signals
- Driving while inebriated or under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Failing to use turn signals
Whatever type of motorcycle accident you were in, our skilled lawyers know how to perform a thorough investigation to determine if the other driver was at fault. One of the key benefits of dealing with an attorney is that doing a thorough investigation on your own is difficult.
Our Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyers are prepared to conduct the following investigations into your accident:
- Take pictures of the scene and photos to indicate the extent of your motorcycle’s damage.
- Take pictures of your injuries to prove how serious they are.
- Obtain a copy of the accident report from the police.
- Consult medical professionals to understand more about your injuries and how they were caused by the collision.
- Recreate the accident to see how negligence played a role in your injuries.
If you are able, we also recommend that you take photos shortly after the crash. Take pictures of your injuries, your motorcycle, and anything else that visually depict the accident and injuries. When you contact us, we get as many images as possible, but images taken just after the accident may do a better job of documenting the incident.
To see if we can assist you in pursuing compensation for your injuries, contact a Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyer now. We want you to be compensated if another driver was at fault.
Some people mistakenly believe that if they were partially to blame for their motorcycle accident, they will not be able to obtain compensation. However, Texas has a comparative negligence rule that provides that even if you were somewhat at fault in the accident, you can still receive compensation. For example, you may have been speeding at the time of the collision.
Your compensation award will be lowered by your degree of blame for the accident under this law. If you were 20 percent at fault, for example, your compensation would be reduced by 20 percent. If you are more than 50 percent at fault, you are barred from recovery.
This law differs from similar statutes in other states in that it does not bar you from pursuing compensation if your percentage of fault exceeds a specified threshold. It is crucial to have a reliable lawyer on your side who can fight to ensure you don’t get a bigger amount of blame than you deserve.
Our Grand Prairie motorcycle accident lawyer will perform a comprehensive investigation and actively negotiate with the other party’s insurers or attorneys. We are dedicated to obtaining all of the compensation you are entitled to and ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout the legal process.
We deal with the insurance company and protect your rights while you focus on what you need to do to get better and take care of yourself and those around you.
Large commercial trucks do serious damage and cause serious injuries. We will fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve and protect your rights while you recover.
Drunk drivers cause serious injuries and death every year. We fight their insurance companies to get you compensated for the damage and injury they have caused you.
Pedestrians struck by vehicles can suffer serious injuries. We represent people injured in by negligent drivers and help our clients get compensation for their injury.
Bicyclists are at risk of serious injury if they are hit by a vehicle. We represent bicyclists who have been hit by careless drivers.
When bars or restaurants continue to over-serve drunk people, and those people cause accidents that result in injuries, we assist clients in obtaining compensation for their injuries.
We fight for the rights of motorcyclists who have been hurt by careless drivers. We are fighting for full compensation from the insurance company.
When someone dies as a result of negligence from a motor vehicle accident, the family and estate have a claim against the negligent parties. We represent families and estates in obtaining restitution for their losses
By Doug Goyen, email@example.com
Other Grand Prairie Pages
- Grand Prairie Personal Injury Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Car Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie DWI Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Truck Accident Lawyer
- Grand Prairie Wrongful Death Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorneys near me
- Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Arlington Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Frisco Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Garland Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Irving Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- McKinney Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Plano Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Denton Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Lewisville Personal Injury Lawyer near me
Car Accident Community Pages near Grand Prairie
- Auto Accident Attorneys near me
- Plano, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- McKinney, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Allen, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Addison, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Carrollton, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Denton, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Frisco, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Richardson, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Sherman, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Far North Dallas, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Farmers Branch, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Flower Mound, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Lewisville, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Rowlett, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- DWI Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Auto Insurance Used in Accidents
- Auto Accident Liability Insurance
- Collision, Comp, Rental, and Towing Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance Coverage in Texas
- Personal Injury Protection in Texas
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Car Wrecks
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Causes of Auto Accidents
- Children Injured In Accidents
- Damaged Vehicle and Liability Insurance
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way
- Health Insurance in Accidents
- Helpful Auto Accident Links
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Investigation After Car Wrecks
- Medical Care After Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries in Accidents & Whiplash
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Personal Injury Compensation Rights
- Rules of the Road and Accidents
- Suing the Auto Liability Insurer
- Texting and Driving