Grapevine Car Accident Lawyer
The Law Office of Doug Goyen provides residents of Grapevine experienced, aggressive, and powerful representation. If you need a Grapevine car accident lawyer, attorney Doug Goyen provides proven results. Our office is consistent in obtaining full settlement values for our clients in personal injury cases resulting from car accidents. We have represented residents of Grapevine since 1997 and have settled thousands of cases, getting millions of dollars in settlements for our clients. We will start working on your case immediately.
There were 1,274 accidents reported in Grapevine, Texas in 2019 according to the Texas Department of Transportation’s statistics. Accidents have been on the rise in recent years due to the rise in the number of people driving while distracted. Talking on the phone and texting while driving has caused the number of accidents to increase and has also caused the number of people injured in those accidents to increase.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen represents people who are injured in accidents. The services we provide in accident cases include:
Collecting payments from the insurance company for medical-related bills and expenses.
Helping our clients who do not know where to go for treatment, or do not know how they can afford treatment for their injuries, by helping those clients find medical facilities that can treat their injuries and defer collections on their bills until the insurance company pays the injury claim.
Proving the other driver involved caused the accident so their insurance company accepts liability and pays the claims involved.
Getting the documentation and evidence needed to get our clients paid for their time missed from work due to the accident.
Proving the full value of our client’s personal injury claims, including pain and suffering, mental anguish, physical impairment, and other damages. We provide evidence of all the damages done to our clients so the insurance company pays the full value of each claim.
We provide a wide variety of services to our clients. Every case is different, so the service in each case depends on the needs of our client in that case. Call (972) 599 4100, or contact us on our website contact form. The consultation is free, and there is no fee unless you win!
Car accidents can be disastrous not only for your health but also for your finances. You may be concerned about severe injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and lost earning capacity. A car accident’s emotional trauma can leave you mentally scarred for the rest of your life. Fortunately, you have legal recourse under Texas law.
If you were seriously injured in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for your losses. Damages are classified into two types: economic and non-economic.
- Medical expenses (including ambulance and emergency room fees)
- Medical bills in the future
- Property loss and damage
- Pain and suffering
- Costs of physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Wages have been lost.
- Earning capacity has been lost.
- If you have suffered the loss of a loved one, you may be entitled to wrongful death compensation.
Our Dallas car accident lawyers at the Law Office of Doug Goyen will fight for the full and fair compensation you deserve. We will not hesitate to take your case to trial if the insurance company does not offer you a settlement that covers all of your expenses. Our highly skilled trial lawyers have assisted our clients in obtaining millions of dollars in compensation through jury verdicts and settlements. A sizable portion of that comes from personal injury claims resulting from car accidents.
CAUSES AND TYPES OF AUTO ACCIDENTS
Though accidents are sometimes unavoidable, being aware of and driving defensively can help avoid some common causes of accidents, and can significantly reduce your risk of being involved in a car accident.
If you have been injured in a car accident, contact the Law Office of Doug Goyen to arrange a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers. Our attorneys can meet with you in the hospital, at your home, or at our offices to determine whether you are entitled to compensation for your injuries.
The following are some of the most common causes and types of car accidents:
- Tailgating Accidents
- Speeding Accidents
- Debris Causing Accidents
- Driving while Fatigued
- Failure to Yield Accidents
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Multiple Car Crash Accidents
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Reckless Driver Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Road Rage Accidents
- Side-Impact Accidents
- Head-On Collisions
- Red Light Accidents
- Unsafe Lane Change Accidents
- Rear-End Accidents
- Intersection Accidents
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Brain Trauma Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Internal Organ Injury such as Liver, Kidney, Adrenal Injury or Adrenal Hemorrhage
- Catastrophic Injury
- Neck and Back Injuries, including Whiplash Injury, Cervical Radiculopathy, Bulging Discs and Herniated Discs, Anterolisthesis Injury
- Facial Injury, including Orbital Fractures, Eye Injury, Detached Retina, PVD Eye Injury and Eye Floaters
- Leg Injury, including Knee Injury, ACL Knee Injury, Collateral Ligament Knee Injury,
- Shoulder Injury including Rotator Cuff Injury
- Ankle and Foot Injury
- Pelvis & Hip Injury
- Chest Injury
- Arm Injury, Hand and Wrist Injury
- Soft Tissue Injury
- Post-Traumatic Arthritis
- Wrongful Death
If you have been involved in an accident, the following checklist helps guide you through the process of making sure you have completed what you need to do to protect your rights and protect yourself.
Included in this checklist are resources specific to residents of Grapevine, Texas when involved in an accident with injuries.
Checklist at the Scene of the Accident:
First thing is to see if anyone is hurt. Check yourself first. The shock of a sudden, traumatic, and unexpected accident sometimes causes people to not realize they are injured at first. Check on any passengers in your vehicle. Check on the people in the other vehicles involved in the accident. Get help right away if anyone is hurt.
If anyone is hurt call 911. Make sure the dispatcher knows people are injured. They will send police and paramedics. Police will secure the accident scene, help with injuries until the paramedics arrive, investigate the accident, and take statements from those who were in the accident.
Get any witness information before they leave. Write down their names, addresses, phone numbers and emails, and any other information they can give you to contact them. The other driver may change their story when the police arrive or may change it when they talk to their insurance company. Give the witness information to your attorney.
NOTE: Injury may keep you from doing items on this checklist. Call a friend or a family member to get to the scene to help you complete this checklist.
Drivers involved must exchange information. In Texas, the law requires drivers in accidents to exchange their identification and auto insurance with anyone else involved in the accident. Take photos of the IDs and insurance provided.
Take pictures of the damage and the accident scene. Get photos of each vehicle’s damage or point of impact. Get photos of the license plate of each vehicle. Include pictures of your vehicle’s damage too.
Take photos of the roadway in the direction you were traveling before the accident happened. Take photos of the direction you were coming from too. Do the same for each other vehicle that was involved.
Get photos of any debris on the ground from the accident and of any skid marks.
Make sure your statement gets taken by the investigating police officer. You want to make sure your version of the accident is taken by the officer writing the accident report.
How to get your Grapevine Police Department accident report: Grapevine Police Department accident reports can be downloaded online through the Texas Department of Transportation at: Texas Department of Transportation Accident Reports.
Take the advice of the paramedics. If the paramedics advise you to go to the emergency room, you should follow their advice. Paramedics are trained to look for signs and symptoms of possible serious injury.
If you decide to drive yourself to the emergency room or have someone else drive you, the following emergency rooms are in the Grapevine area:
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Emergency Department – 1650 W College St, Grapevine, Texas.
- CareNow Urgent Care – Grapevine – 5301 William D Tate Ave Ste 100, Grapevine, Texas
- Sagecrest Hospital – 4201 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, Texas
Nobody asks to be injured in an auto accident. If someone causes harm to another person through negligent behavior, Texas law requires the injured person to be compensated by the wrongdoer and their insurance company for the injury and damage caused. The first step you should take in protecting your rights to compensation is to hire a lawyer to represent you for your injury claim. Hire a personal injury lawyer that handles auto accidents. The Law Office of Doug Goyen handles these types of claims. We can start working on your case right away. Call us at (972) 599 4100.
If you are injured you do not need to talk to the insurance company. Let your lawyer talk to your insurance company for you. The insurance adjusters look for ways to pay as little as possible on an injury claim. If they can get you to say something that allows them to deny an injury claim then they will do so.
Get treatment at a medical facility for any injury. Take care of yourself and make sure your injury is treated as soon as possible. If you are unable to afford medical treatment or you do not know where you should go for treatment the Law Office of Doug Goyen can find medical facilities to treat your injury and defer collections on your bills until the insurance company pays the injury claim.
Take pictures of any injury. If you have visible injuries then get photos. Insurance adjusters ask for proof of an injury and photos of visible injuries are part of that proof.
Get your own estimate on your damaged vehicle. Have your own body shop do an estimate for the amount it will cost to do the repairs. Insurance company estimates are always lower than the actual cost to repair the vehicle. They write this estimate and issue a check to the owner of the vehicle in hopes that the person will use that money for something other than repairing the vehicle. This way insurance companies pay less than what damage their driver actually caused.
If a dispute arises out of the claim and you need to prove the amount it will cost to repair your vehicle in court, you do not want to have to rely on the insurance company’s low estimate. You want to have your own estimate that shows the amount it will actually cost to repair your vehicle.
Body Shops in Grapevine: The following body shops are in the Grapevine area that can do estimates and do repairs on your vehicle:
- DFW Collision Center – Grapevine – 316 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine, Texas
- Richards Auto Body Shop – 324 E Dallas Rd, Grapevine, Texas
- Service King Collision Grapevine – 2601 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, Texas
- Classic Collision Center – 3001 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, Texas
- Caliber Collision – 2078 TX-114, Grapevine, Texas
Rental Cars: While your vehicle is undrivable and while it is being repaired if you need a rental car the following rental car companies are in Grapevine, Texas:
Keep a record of bills and receipts. If you have anything you have paid or owe due to the accident give copies of these records to your lawyer so you can be reimbursed.
Be careful about posts on social media. The insurance adjuster and the insurance company lawyers will look through any social media posts and use anything they can find to try and prove you are not injured or not as hurt as you claim.
The Law Office of Doug Goyen handles personal injury cases throughout the state of Texas. This includes car crash cases (automobiles, 18 wheelers, motorcycles, pedestrians struck by vehicles, etc.), premises cases (such as injuries caused by a dangerous condition on a property), dog bite cases (or other animals where the owner let their animal loose or had a dangerous animal and the owner’s negligence causes injury to someone else), workplace injuries, and other injuries caused by the negligence or harmful acts of others.
We deal with the insurance company and protect your rights while you focus on what you need to do to get better and take care of yourself and those around you.
Large commercial trucks do serious damage and cause serious injuries. We will fight for you to get you the compensation you deserve and protect your rights while you recover.
Drunk drivers cause serious injuries and death every year. We fight their insurance companies to get you compensated for the damage and injury they have caused you.
Pedestrians struck by vehicles can suffer serious injuries. We represent people injured in by negligent drivers and help our clients get compensation for their injury.
Bicyclists are at risk of serious injury if they are hit by a vehicle. We represent bicyclists who have been hit by careless drivers.
When bars or restaurants continue to over-serve drunk people, and those people cause accidents that result in injuries, we assist clients in obtaining compensation for their injuries.
We fight for the rights of motorcyclists who have been hurt by careless drivers. We are fighting for full compensation from the insurance company.
When someone dies as a result of negligence from a motor vehicle accident, the family and estate have a claim against the negligent parties. We represent families and estates in obtaining restitution for their losses
The Law Office of Doug Goyen offers a free phone consultation and a free strategy session regarding personal injury cases. The strategy session includes obtaining a summary of your case, identifying legal issues involved with your case, and identification of the important issues that will help you maximize your recovery in your case.GRAPEVINE, TEXAS INFORMATION
Grapevine, Texas is located in Tarrant County and is part of the DFW Metroplex in North Texas. Grapevine has an estimated 2019 population of 55,281. The city name of “Grapevine” started being used in 1907.VISITORS TO GRAPEVINE INVOLVED IN AUTO ACCIDENTS
If you are visiting Grapevine, Texas, and are involved in an auto accident, you may find yourself in need of temporary lodging and food as a result of the accident, and need to stay in Grapevine for an extended period of time as a result of the accident. Grapevine is home to the following restaurants, hotels, and attractions.
Hotels in the Grapevine area: If you are from out of town and been involved in an accident in Grapevine and need to unexpectedly stay due to your accident, the following hotels are located in Grapevine:
- Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center – 1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, Texas
- Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center – 1800 Highway 26E, Grapevine, Texas
- Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine – 2220 W Grapevine Mills Cir W, Grapevine, Texas
- Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine – 2200 Bass Pro Court, Grapevine, Texas
- Winewood Grill – 1265 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
- Mi Dia From Scratch – 1295 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
- Esparza’s Restaurante Mexicano – 124 E Worth St, Grapevine, Texas
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen – 600 TX-114, Grapevine, Texas
- SEA LIFE Grapevine Aquarium – Mills Mall, 3000 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Grapevine, Texas
- Grapevine Botanical Gardens at Heritage Park – 411 Ball St, Grapevine, Texas
- City of Grapevine Historic Preservation – 636 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
- Grapevine Vintage Railroad – 705 S Main St, Grapevine, Texas
The Law Office of Doug Goyen represents Grapevine, Texas residents as a Grapevine car accident lawyer. Call (972) 599 4100. We will start working on your case today.
Directions to our office:
Law Office of Doug Goyen
15851 Dallas Pkwy #605
Addison, Texas 75001
(972) 599 4100 phone
(972) 398 2629 fax
Directions to our office from Grapevine: Head east on the George Bush Tollway. Stay on the George Bush until you come to the North Dallas Tollway. Head south on the North Dallas Tollway. Stay on the North Dallas Tollway until you come to the Keller Springs exit. Take the Keller Spring exit. Stay on the service road and pass Keller Springs. Our office is the 2nd building south of Keller Springs, located on the service road to the North Dallas Tollway in the Madison Business Center on the 6th floor.
By Doug Goyen, email@example.com
- Dallas Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Fort Worth Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Arlington Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Frisco Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Garland Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Irving Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- McKinney Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Plano Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Denton Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Grand Prairie Personal Injury Lawyer near me
- Lewisville Personal Injury Lawyer near me
Community Car Accident Pages near Grapevine
- Arlington, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Irving, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Dallas, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Grapevine, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Cleburne, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Bedford, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Benbrook, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Grand Prairie, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Flower Mound, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Burleson, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Denton, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Azle, Texas Car Accident Lawyer near me
- Truck Accident Lawyer
- DWI Accident Lawyer
- Bicycle Accident Lawyer
- Dram Shop Lawyer
- Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- City Vehicle Injury Accidents
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Auto Insurance Used in Accidents
- Auto Accident Liability Insurance
- Collision, Comp, Rental, and Towing Insurance
- Medical Payments Insurance Coverage in Texas
- Personal Injury Protection in Texas
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage in Car Wrecks
- Car Accident Back Injuries
- Car Accident Hospital Liens in Texas
- Car Accident Injury Damages
- Causes of Auto Accidents
- Children Injured In Accidents
- Damaged Vehicle and Liability Insurance
- Failing to Yield the Right of Way
- Health Insurance in Accidents
- Helpful Auto Accident Links
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Investigation After Car Wrecks
- Medical Care After Accidents
- Multiple Car Accidents
- Neck Injuries in Accidents & Whiplash
- Negligent Entrustment and Accidents
- Personal Injury Compensation Rights
- Rules of the Road and Accidents
- Suing the Auto Liability Insurer
- Texting and Driving